TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE WARRANTY
MIL product that you have purchased is of excellent quality and make and therefore the Company offers a lifetime warranty on the product. Any defect in the product shall be repaired or in the event of it being irreparable, replace it, subject to the following terms and conditions-
- This warranty is limited only to the 1mm Merinolamlaminates and not on any other brand of laminates offered by Merino or any other products of Merino.
- The lifetime warranty is limited in nature and extends only to manufacturing defects or any other defect caused due to defect in quality of material or workmanship.
- The company shall not entertain liabilities arising out of any consequential damages or remote damages. That the company limits its liability only to the extent of the value of the product.
- This warranty is confined do the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
- Repair or replacement shall be carried out through the company’s authorized representatives only.
- In the event of repairs or replacement of the product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force for lifetime as promised.
- The company reserves the rights to retain the product replaced at their discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the product. The company shall have exclusive right to replace the defective product with a design same as the existing one or the design matching closest to it.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration or installation of the product.
- For resolution of any dispute flowing from this warranty, the court at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or providing replacement of the product or its part, which are found to be defective.
- The buyers sole and exclusive remedy for non-compliance to the terms of the warranty set above shall be to seek repairs or replacement or in the event of it being not feasible to repair or replace, seek return of the product and refund of the purchase price.
- The company shall not be liable for a refund of the price of the furniture or any other thing, place or area wherein the product was used and was subsequently found to be defective.
- That the company shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, special, collateral or exemplary damage arising out of use of the product.
- That the company reserves its right to assess and establish the cause of the defect, if any, found in the product and the assessments so arrived by the personnel of the company or its agency shall be final and binding upon the customer.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES-:
- The original bill duly filled not obtainedfrom the selling dealer.
- Theoriginal purchase billis not presented to the service personnel at the time of repairs.
- The product is not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- The product is not installed, used and maintained according to instructions given in the instruction manual.(The product has an instruction in catalogue clearly specifying the procedure of installation, care & maintenance and purpose of usage. These same guidelines are also mentioned in the website of the company). Any deviation from these guidelines would automatically void the guarantee.
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel, or in catalogue referring to product installation guidelines.
- Repair work is carried out by persons or Agency other than authorized by the company.
- Defects have been caused by reasons beyond the control of the Company, like act of God, during transit to purchaser’s residence, poor maintenance, damage to the product caused by insects or rodents.
- Damages resulting from accident, mishandling, improper use or negligence on the part of customer.
- The product was not delivered by the authorized dealer in the original packing.
- The damage has been caused due to defect in the surface or the floor on which it is used.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, mishandling, negligence, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use or any other reason as mentioned in point “g” mentioned above.
- Additional: Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping for which a formal request has to be made to the customer service department.